- Online services are still available. E-books, e-journals and databases are accessible for university members via external access.
- Late fees on unreturned borrowed items will not be charged during the closure. If late fees have already been charged, they will be cancelled retrospectively.
- Do not come in to return borrowed media for the duration of the closure. Please refrain from sending borrowed books back by post.
- You will not be able to order media from our holdings or via interlibrary loan until further notice. If you ordered media previously, you will not be able to pick them up from the library.
- Please contact the library staff if you have personal items stored in carrels or lockers.
University Library staff can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are aware that this measure directly affects many of you in your studies and work. However, in light of the current exceptional situation, we ask for your understanding.
To stay up to date on decisions and new developments, visit www.uni-passau.de/en/coronavirus.