The programme consists of five modules that will guide you in the development and implementation of your own digital business ideas such as smartphone applications, online platforms or real products that use digital technologies (3D printers, laser cutter machines) in their development process.
In the course of the honours degree you will learn to:
- … realise your business idea in actual prototypes
- … find an adequate business model for your idea
- … identify target groups and market your business idea
- … find ways to finance your idea and negotiate with investors
- … get familiar with the legal framework concerning your business idea
You are interested in developing and realising your own business idea? Apply individually or as a team for the Honours Degree in Digital Technology and Entrepreneurship until 5 February 2018 on the DTE webpage. There, you can also find further information on the programme.
Please contact Patrick Figge if you have any questions.