The coaching relates to your career plans, personal development and private life goals and is designed to help you reconcile them. The coaching sessions are free of charge for the participants.
You can choose from the following coaches:
- Mag. Irmgard Mausz, psychologist, research associate at the LMU Center for Leadership and People Management, 15.01.2024
- Prof. Dr. Simone Kaminiski, University of Applied Sciences Munich, Department of Psychology, 17.11./01.12.2023
- Dr. Klaus Sejkora, psychologist, transactional analyst and teaching supervisor, 14.11.2023
- Prof. Dr. Peter Fischer, Chair of Social, Work, Organizational and Economic Psychology at the University of Regensburg, 21.11.2023
- Prof. Dr. Henning Schulze, Professor of Business Administration at the TH Deggendorf, transaction analyst and teaching supervisor, 23.10.2023
The registration takes place via Stud.IP. Please register first for the course 69005 sonstiges: Laufbahn- und Karrierecoachings für Frauen and then register for a maximum of one coaching appointment under the heading Appointments. The coaching sessions are binding.