In the university elections to be held this summer semester 2023, the representatives for the following groups will be elected:
- university lecturers in primary occupation
- academic and artistic staff and doctoral students
- academic support staff
- student representatives for: the Senate; the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Law; the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Information Systems; the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Social and Educational Sciences; the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Humanities and Cultural Studies; the Faculty Council of the Faculty of Computer Science and Mathematics; and the Student Parliament
Election nominations are accepted from 2 to 15 May inclusive (4 p.m. deadline). We hope many of you will participate in the election.
Key dates for the 2023 university election:
- 2 to 15 May (closes at 4 p.m.): submission of nominations
- 21 June: last date for announcement of the approved nominations
- 2, 5 and 6 June: electoral register put on display
- 7 June: electoral register closed
- 5 July: Election day – ballots can be cast in rooms 007 and 008 of the Innsteg Auditorium (ISA, Innstrasse 23) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Would you like to vote by post this year? Your application for postal voting documents must be received by the University by 21 June if you wish to have them sent to you by post, or by 28 June if you plan on picking them up yourself at the University.
The election nomination form and all other information relevant for changing your faculty affiliation for election purposes can be found on the Elections Office website. You will also find the election notice for the 2023 university election there.