Visits to a Magistrates’ Court (which deals with not so serious criminal offences), a Crown Court (which deals with serious criminal offences) where judges and barristers wear wigs and the Supreme Court of the UK! We’ll follow the footsteps of Charles Dickens, explore legal London and the Inns of Courts. On Friday afternoon and Saturday you will have some time to travel around on your own or in small groups equipped with the London Pass.
We shall be accommodated in double bedrooms in the Custom House/Ibis Style Hotel in the Docklands. All that for 460 €!
- Bed and Breakfast in the Hotel, Public Transport in London, two Day London Pass,1/3 of your travel expense to and from London (max. 90 €, i.e. the trip should cost 270 € or less). You may travel from/to any German airport, it need not be Munich!
What’s not included?
- Lunch and dinner on all days, 2/3 of your travel expense to and from London.
How do I register?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we have 45 places which will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once you receive confirmation that you have a place, you can book your trip to London (N.B. you may travel to London a few days earlier and/or stay there a little longer at your own expense).
- Within 3 days of receiving the confirmation email, send details of your flight booking to email@example.com which will finally confirm your booking.
- You will need to pay 450 € between 10th and 20th January, 2014.
- Come to my office hours (Tue. 1.30 p.m.– 2.30 p.m.) in room 227 JUR. Please do not enquire via email.